Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Short but sweet.....

I just want to give thanks to the Lord today. There are too many things to name right here in this blog, but specifically for what is about to be done in our lives. God is so good and so amazing. I feel overwhelmed and encouraged this very moment. God has such amazing ways to lift us up, encourage and bless us.

I just sit here thinking about the Lord and how much He love's for us to meditate on Him. I think about how good it feels to know that I am pleasing my Heavenly Father when I think about Him, when I sing to Him, when I praise him, when I seek Him. He is so amazing. For anyone that may come across this blog and read the below is for you:



I pray that God will pour out His blessing upon you this year in all areas of your life. I pray that God will move so mightily on your behalf that the only explanation will be of God. I pray that God reveal himself to you daily and teach you new things that will only grow and prosper you. May His light shine so radiant all around you that no one can take their eyes off of the light the shines in you.

Isaiah 50:23
But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.
If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.
Posted: 5:11 PM, 2006-Jan-27

No comments: