Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh He did it again!

Wow today is full of more surprises from my Father in Heaven. Today I got another call from my friend Melissa the one from the other day. She began to tell me that several people have been calling her and dropping stuff off at her house for us. These people wish to remain anonymous...of course. But I know who is in charge of all this. She said that she would literally have to load her car up to bring all of it over. Wow, I am amazed once again.

You know, I haven't really given much thought this year about Christmas...as far as gifts are concerned. I just thought well my kids are young enough to not really know that mom and dad don't have anything to give them this year. Of course they would get stuff from family. Which is such a blessing. These people who wish to remain anonymous don't really know how special this is to my husband and I. Not just because they are giving us things that we did not ask for, gifts for the kids, cash and gift cards for us. But because it is just proof that God is so much alive in our lives and that if you seek first the kingdom of God ALL these things shall be added unto you! Things that you don't even have to ask for. God already knows what we need and he even throws in there things that you want too! What an AWESOME God we serve! I just praise God today because of His unfailing love and never ending compassion.

Thank you Father for listening to my heart and knowing the secret things that I desire without me ever saying a thing. You truly are my Father, because a good father always knows what is so special to his children. I just thank you again for all of the special blessings that you have poured out to my family this Christmas season. I LOVE YOU PRECIOUS LORD.
Posted: 8:04 PM, 2005-Dec-20

No comments: