Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It amazes me....

It amazes me that God is always so on time! You know the other day my friend called me and said that someone had dropped off a card for our family and put it under her mat outside her front door. "She didn't know who it was from" After visiting with her for about an hour I left and went home. I opened up the card and in it was a $100.00 gift card from "Santa" I stopped for a minute and thought, "God, you really do know our needs before we even know them ourselves".

What an awesome God we serve. He is so AWESOME! I could never dream of how truly AWESOME He is, I just know of what He has shown me. I know that if I am blown away by Him this much, how much better does it get? I can't even comprehend it! My heart is overflowing with awe. I can't think about Him without tearing up. If I feel this way about my Lord and Savior, my heart wanting to burst with feelings I can't even describe, how much more does He love me. How much more does His heart want to burst with love and compassion over me. He knows the words to describe it. Words that I will know the minute I meet Him on that day.


This was originally posted on 12-19-05

No comments: