Thursday, August 03, 2006

just for fun

1. My home is... very comfortable, and cozy....not as clean as I would like it to be on a daily basis..but I have 2 kids...need I say more?

2. I am listening to... .the girl in front of me sing with her earphones on ....oh no this is not American Idol auditions:)

3. Maybe I should… get this bad taste out of my mouth from some nasty fountain water that I drank.....yuck!!

4. I love it when... .kyle just comes up to me out of the blue to give me a kiss and a hug with out me asking, and when Makenna says the funniest things and makes me laugh so hard that I cry

5. My best friend... Steven with out a doubt....I love my girlfriends but no one knows me better than Steven

6. I don't understand... why there are so many people deceived in this world by this whole "NEW AGE MOVEMENT"

7. I lost... ….one of the diamonds in my wedding ring and am waiting to get it fixed

8. People say... that they think I am a SNOB upon first impression...but when they actually talk to me, they find out that I am nothing of the sort but just very sweet and fun to around

9. The meaning of my myspace headline is... (take a look at the world around you, can't you see that Jesus is trying to get your attention?) This is basically stating that the return of Jesus is so soon, and that all of the things that are going on in the world are meant to take place because it has been prophesied in the bible....it only means that you should keep your eye on the sky because Jesus will be back before many realize....so WAKE UP

10. Love is... only truly unconditional from our heavenly father. He is the true example of what Love is

11. Right now, somewhere, someone is... having a bad day and wondering what the point is anymore...BUT if they will just call upon the name of the Lord, He can change that forever!

12. I will always... be thankful for what my Lord and Savior has done for me. I will remember on a daily basis what He has done for me and my family!

13. Once upon a time, I... was a loser who partied all the time, drank, smoked, used drugs ever once in a while just because....

14. Now, I... am forever changed and have only Jesus to thank for saving me from that life!

15. I never want to... go back to who I used to be...that wasn't the true me

16. My personal motto is... Stand firm

17. When I wake up in the morning... I think....oh just a few more minutes....and that turns into thirty, good thing I learned how to take quick showers

18. I get annoyed when...people don't live who they say they are on a daily basis

19. People always...will dissapoint you

20. I sing... .like Brittany Spears...oops I did it again........really bad at singing

21. Hugs are the best when... my babies lay their heads on my shoulder and stay a while in my arms

22. Today I ...am tired and ready to go home

23. Tomorrow I will... be grateful, for it is Friday!

24. I really want...the Lord Jesus to come soon!

No comments: