Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Perfect Timing....

I have written alot about how God always comes through at just the right time. He always knows when I need to hear a word of encouragement. He knows when I need anything in different situations. The other day I was reading over a letter that we received from the TWCC explaining that my husband had a court date and basically reviewing what was discussed at the Benefit Review Conference. I was reading the part of the letter that discussed what was being disputed and thought,"no wait, there's alot missing here. But what is being stated is all a lie" I had to stop myself from getting angry and remember that this is not our battle. It belongs to God because we gave it to Him along time ago when this all started.

Of course God could sense my frusteration and decided that He would get my attention that night. I got an email from my dad. It was from a website that posts prophetic words,words of encouragement,etc....

God was reminding me that He has given us the victory, and that He will come through for us. And, even though they may look like giants do not fear, do not doubt and waiver in faith. I thought to myself wow God,that is exactly what I was starting to think,that this company was so big and their lies were going to ruin everything. But of course that is not the case. They may look like giants in this world, but I choose to look at things with my spiritaul eyes. The eyes that see all truth. If God says to trust Him, that He will come through for us, then there is no turning back. I will not waiver, I will not fear, I will not doubt. I will keep my eyes upon Him and His precious promise. How wonderful it is to know that God cares so much that He would go through any means to get His message to you. How wonderful our God is.

I just thank Him this day for loving me so much. For allowing me to see Him move for me daily. Thank you dad for being available when God wants to get His message across and for being so sensitive to the Holy Spirit. I love you very much, and thank you for being who you are. You are such a blessing to me and so many others!


O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things,things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1


Posted: 9:29 PM, 2006-Jan-3

No comments: