This year has been the best Christmas by far. Here it is the eve of Christmas Eve and I already know that this Christmas will be one that I will remember for the rest of my life. Not because I got everything that I wanted on a Christmas list or because my family took some extravagant trip. But because this year my husband and I have been recovering from a hardship that was unexpected and we are still dealing with it but the breakthrough is close enough to where I can see it in reach.
This time that we have been through has been hard but also so rewarding. We have witnessed God so evident in our lives more than any other time. He has always been there, but isn't funny how certain things he allows to happen so that we may totally see His power and His provision, and just know that He is there. Over a 3 month period I have witnessed with my own eyes the AWESOME power and might of our Father in heaven OVER and OVER again. He was teaching us that He really did hear our cry's and that He was right there with us. He really is our provider, our source. Sure we always knew that because it is so easy to say, but He actually let us experience it time and time again. Somehow I don't think he's done.
The past 3 months people have paid our rent without us knowing. We always had groceries, we always had gas for our car, and we would get money from people unexpectantly! WOW, that's not even the half of it. This Christmas season people have given so generously to us. But the gifts people have given to my family are not what is most important. The most important thing this Christmas to my family is just seeing God move day after day for my family. How special do you think that makes me feel:) Pretty darn special. Who else would care SO much that He would do all of this for us. I can only think of one....my precious Lord.
So I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope that everyone might feel this special at some point in their life. And may you have a Christmas that you will remember forever.
Thank you Father, for letting me experience you so personally. I pray that this feeling never leave, and that I always look back to this moment this Christmas and remember how special I truly feel. I love you Lord. Thank you for Your son Jesus.
Posted: 11:04 PM, 2005-Dec-23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment